Wednesday, September 27, 2006

2 weeks to go...

today was my official 2 weeks before i am done with my job. i like my ticket job. soon i will say i like*d* my ticket job.

it's very daunting thinking that i am leaving my family and friends for at least a year (hopefully two) in less than 4 weeks and i still haven't signed a contract. i know it's a sure thing. 100%. but i just want a contract.

i want to know what the cities are. i want to know if i am getting full per diem in san fran. i want to know if anyone else is bringing their special lady or man.

i want to leave michigan and start this adventure. i want to make ridiculous money singing and acting for thousands of people a week and be happier than i have ever been.

i want i want i want...

life is good. stress is okay. i need to pack my house.

sleep tight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home