Friday, February 23, 2007

Quick Post - Check It Out (Feb.23)

okay...it's almost 1am but i wanted to post just a few quick things:

1) a HUGE congrats to Taylor Sternberg who went on for Brandon tonight and freaking rocked! i love our swings...they are all fantastic.

2) check out my homepage (www.ericgutman.com) for some great articles on our 'Jersey Girls' and a wonderful interview with our Four Seasons.

3) go RIGHT NOW to Broadway.com and check out a great video feature on our show! Deven May leads the cameras backstage where you can see an inside look into what happens behind the scenes...even yours truly has a quick cameo about halfway or so into the segment.

okay - peace out Jersey Boys fans - i'm tired and i have a sweet dog at my feet and a pretty girl next to me...good night!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric......thank you for staying up past 1 a.m. to bring us another wonderful blog.....I LOVED THE BROADWAY.COM VIDEO......The Jersey Boys are very good looking, almost as good looking as my nephew, who by the way looked wonderful on this video and funny as usual.....Deven hosted the video just wonderful..........hurry up and bring this show to my town......I can't wait....
Love......Aunt Sha (your favorite Aunt!!!)

February 24, 2007 5:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool video Eric. I love the Broadway.com behind the scenes videos. It is interesting that the Tommy Devito in both productions hosted the tour.

February 25, 2007 10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just saw it for my third time...and not my last. i plan on seeing it at least once more before you guys leave san francisco! amazing.

March 01, 2007 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home