Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A Little Help (July 31)

okay blog readers...need some help.

Sarah is designing a kick-ass new website for me (check out the launch page right now at www.ericgutman.com) and we decided it would be great if in my media page, i can include "fan" pictures.

so...for any of you who might have pictures of us at the stage door or at Jersey Boys events, please email them to me at ericgutman@gmail.com so we can add them to the page. please make sure to include your name with them so i can give you proper credit!

i PROMISE to do a long blog later in the week to catch everybody up. lots of things to discuss and vent about regarding Sacramento.

more to come...


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That doesn't sound good! You need to come to Sacramento though so I can finally see you and the "Sherry" cast. How can I help you with your fan photos page if I don't meet you first? lol. Honestly, Eric...

July 31, 2007 3:58 PM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

Vent regarding Sacramento! Guess I should wait to find out exactly what that means, but just bought my tickets! Can't wait to see you and the 'boys' again.
Have a picture I'll send for the new web page.
Hang in there, Eric...this touring is going to be hard.

August 01, 2007 8:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the updates. I am really surprised to hear that the cast is spending so much time in rehearsal and teching the show. I think you and the cast have "arrived" and deserve "stand-ins" just like the Governator when he was still in the movies.
Or maybe this is another one of those differences between a Hollywood and New York production.

September 08, 2007 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home