Tuesday, August 07, 2007

www.EricGutman.com (August 7)

go RIGHT NOW to my new kick-ass website:

www.ericgutman.com

Sarah did an amazing job designing it and all i can say is my wife rocks! this has worked tirelessly for the past month perfecting every page and dealing with my anal retentiveness. this is her first time designing something like this and i am so in love with what she did!

www.ericgutman.com

also, a huge "thank you" to those of you who sent some great pics my way as well to help add to the great look of my picture pages. hopefully, with the official launch, more of you will send pics my way to include as we add things to the site.

www.ericgutman.com

please feel free to send your thoughts and comments on the website directly to me - you can easily contact me now through my website:

www.ericgutman.com

GO NOW!!!!!!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric, your new website is sooooo incredible. Sarah did a fantastic job . . . I L.O.V.E. it! And all the pictures are GREAT!

Keep on blogging . . .

Love, Auntie Loonie

August 07, 2007 2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it! Love it! Love it! And I'm in it! Great job, Sarah!

Andrea Kim

August 07, 2007 3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

August 07, 2007 5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Love the look of the site, Sarah! Congrats on getting it done.

August 08, 2007 9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, what was that web address again? I think I missed it... (My sister Hillary is pictured with you in the fan section! :-D She'll be so excited! I was the photographer for that photo! :-P)
-Katie Rose C.

August 10, 2007 8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big kuddo's to Sarah.....she could do this for a living it is so fantastic!!! Love everything about it.....so much more info and pictures.........just put together so wonderful and with great humor.
Love to you both......
Love, Aunt Sha

August 11, 2007 11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home