Saturday, November 11, 2006

You're Never Fully Staged Without a Smile (Nov.11)

Are we done staging the show? Yes.
Have we learned all the music from top to bottom? Yes.
Do we need to clean it all up? Yes.


So I can't necessarily say we are done...not even close...because we still are working out transitions (what a surprise), making sure we have our harmonies down, getting our blocking and lines right, and for me - making sure my bass lines are down...I love being a rock star.

Real quick...turns out that some of my fellow cast member's parents are reading my blog. Here's the deal - send me $20 and I will give you all the dirt on your children. Let me sum it up quick for those that I know are reading this:

Lloyd and Janet: Your son is kicking ass as Frankie Valli. He is a joy to work with and you are both going to be sobbing with pride at our opening. Come say hi to me after the show...I'm the jackass that wears the gorilla mask in the first act.

Jackie's mom: I love your daughter. She reminds me of all my close friends from college and she cracks me up. She also steals half my lunch. Please send her food.

Tomorrow is our day off (thank God). But we all are heading out to celebrate Jersey Boys 1 year birthday on Broadway. Really looking forward to spending more time with the Broadway cast and trade stories. Almost feels like they are passing the torch to us...and they are all so damn nice.

Anyway - that's today's blog. Not too much to say. Next week means five more rehearsals before we pack up our trunks and head to San Fran...

...half hour, people.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You probably already know this, but you're really funny.

September 10, 2007 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home